CHILD PROTECTION POLICY
Fusion Gymnastics is here to ensuring that those working with children and vulnerable adults adopt the best possible practice to ensure the health, safety and welfare of the participants officials and participants by adhering to:
1.The adoption of British Gymnastics Health, safety, and welfare guidelines.
2. The adoption of British Gymnastics guidelines for the protection of children and vulnerable adults.
3. The appointment of a Welfare Officer to whom grievances or complaints can be made confidentially.
4. Ensuring that coaches and officials have been screened to confirm their suitability to work with children. This will include criminal record disclosure if appropriate and full enhanced DBS.
5. Ensuring that the best coaching practice guidelines are always followed throughout all disciplines and classes lead by ourselves.
6. Ensuring that grievances or complaints are dealt with promptly and in accordance with the grievance procedure.
7. Ensuring that there is a minimum of two responsible adults at all training sessions.
8. Ensuring that the participants and parents are aware of the purposes of videoing, filming or photography during training or events.
9. Having a zero-tolerance level of poor practice, bullying or any other potential form of abuse.
10.Ensuring COVID-19 procedures are in place for the protection of children and vulnerable adults. See COVID-19 information on website
Our dedicated welfare officer is:
Miss Jennie Chadwick